Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: OT- Xbox 360 frustration

  1. #11
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Something to consider before you swap out the hard drive is whether or not your drive is at fault. The possiblity exists and I would try it before sending yours back.

    Here's another good article about the Xbox 360 and its current state of affairs. They recommend calling MS for an overnight shipment of a replacement console.

    http://www.microsoft-watch.com/artic...1894544,00.asp

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by beccachris:

    To Skittl1321-Sony doesn't make the Xbox 360, Microsoft does. Sony makes the PS2 which did have the scratching disc problem you talked about when new. The original Xbox did not.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oops, thanks for catching me one that one. We have way to many of these things and I get them confused. I knew that xbox was microsoft.

    As for the scratching, it must have been a problem common to both the PS2 and the Xbox, because we had issues with our Xbox scratching DVDs- which Microsoft replaced without a problem

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I emailed microsoft. Hopefully I will get a response back!
    I have been playing xbox online all night hehe playing project gotham racing! Even though I finished last, it was fun to play against real people! [img]smile.gif[/img] The only thing is, if I get a new system, can I swap hard drives and keep mine? I have all my info on it along with some arcade games I downloaded!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •